- Close tolerance machining to +/- 0.0002″
- CNC Turning
- CNC Milling up to 5th Axis
- CNC Swiss Turning
- Conventional Machining and Turning
- Surface Grinding
- OD Grinding
- Jig Grinding
- CMM Inspection
- ISO 90001 and ISO 13485 Certified
- Laser Marking
- Contract Manufacturing
- Assembly of machines, sub-assemblies, and components
- KANBAN, Blanket Orders, Inventory Solutions
- Sonic Cleaning
- Citric Passivation
- Epoxy Application
- Ink Marking
- Helicoil and Keensert Installation
- Extensive list of sub-vendors including NADCAP certified secondary processors
CNC Swiss Screw Machining
There are not many processes more precise than Swiss turning. Our Citizen Swiss Screw Machines can produce parts between 1/16” to 1-1/4″, and we have the expertise to get everything out of our swiss lathes. The swiss turning centers provide one and done capabilities, complex machining in one set-up wtih turning, threading, milling, drilling, off-center work, on the most complex of materials.
We can machine a diverse set of materials using this equipment, including some that cannot be machined through conventional means or turning/milling operations.
Swiss Screw Machining Summary
- A32, L20, and A20 CNC machines
- Able to produce some of the smallest machinable parts as well as longer length with through spindle transfer
- From 1/16” to 1¼” capabilities
- Auto-Swiss machining, thread whirling, front and back-side live tooling, 12′ auto bar feeders
Our Haas and Okuma Vertical Milling Centers have the versatility and flexibility to machine any precision component, from prototypes to larger production runs.
We also utilize rotary indexers that can perform multiple operations during a single setup.
- CNC Milling materials up to 30” x 16” x 20” and 25″ x 59″ x 25 (X-Y-Z)
- 4th& 5th axis programming
- Close tolerances to +/- .0002” (Depending on material characteristics)
- Conventional milling operations to 16” x 48” x 24” (X-Y-Z)
Our state-of-the-art Mazak, Doosan, and HAAS CNC Lathes utilize live tooling, secondary pick-off spindles and bar feeders. They allow is to Mill and Drill while turning, cutting out secondary operations and providing a better quality part, at a higher value to our customers.
- Machining from 1/16” to 3“ in diameter through the spindle, chuck up to 18″ diameter with 30” swing
- Up to 4th& 5th axis programming
- Live tooling, bar feeders, programmable tail stocks for larger/longer parts
- Conventional turning operations from 1/8” to 18” in diameter
Our Grinding area has a full complement of surface grinders, OD grinders, Jig Grinder, and a Hone. It gives us the ability to hold tolerances of +/-0.0001 or better depending on the material. Grinding provides an excellent surface finish and is great on hard materials or for finishing tight tolerance diameters, ID holes, or flat surfaces.
- Surface grind materials up to 10” x 24”
- Finish ID locations and size with Jig grinding
- OD Grind up to 10” swing with 20” centers
- Close tolerances to +/- .0001” (Depending on material characteristics)