We currently have an opening for a hands-on Quality Technician with CMM operation and programming experience. This is an excellent position with the opportunity for growth for an adept inspector with an exceptional eye for quality.
Daily work duties will be divided between projects and tasks related to:
- Performing quality inspections of complex CNC machined parts and assemblies using our CMM and traditional measuring equipment to measure conformance of products to specifications and standards
- Performs daily inspection duties according to inspection methodology, including in-process, final, and incoming material inspections
- Completes quality portion of new job processing, including verifying quality data, determining gauges and checking methods to produce components, and creating CMM programs, lot control processes, and quality plans
- Strictly maintains, adheres to, and enforces step-by-step documentation, data gathering, and recordkeeping requirements according to the established system
- Works with team to problem solve and resolve quality issues; uses high-level problem solving skills, performs analysis, and makes recommendations for resolution
- Performs other duties as assigned