Operate, setup and perform programming edit(s) on CNC milling equipment.
Summary of essential job functions:
• Available to work Monday-Thursday 4:00 pm – 2:30 am. Overtime may be available on Fridays, dependent on schedule.
• Available to work overtime as needed.
• Set-up and/or operate mill CNC Haas equipment to process customer orders per instructions written on Customer/Shop Work Orders and blue prints.
• Inspect the quality of parts according to standard procedures.
• Ensure that tooling in CNC equipment is maintained according to standard procedures.
• Ensure that setup sheets are maintained according to standard procedures.
• Ensure that CNC programs are maintained according to standard procedures.
• Perform routine machine maintenance including cleaning up and lubrication.
• Make suggestions to improve production and order processing efficiency.
• Assist with training other CNC operators and machinists.
• Perform general warehouse clean-up duties as assigned.
• Share in the responsibility and accountability for safety in our workplace.
• 12 months experience in operation and set-up wtih knowledge in editing G code on CNC Haas equipment.
• Knowledge of various quality and inspection requirements/measurement techniques.
• Ability to understand drawings and blue prints.
• High school diploma and may require vocational training or job-related course work.