Responsible for producing machined parts by setting up and operating Swiss Lathe and machining centers to fabricate parts and components while maintaining quality and safety standards. First and second shift openings.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Set up, adjust, and operate basic machine tools and/or advanced variation tools to ensure precision machining operations.
- Apply knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties and layout and machining procedures to produce quality precision parts.
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and engineering information to produce parts, determine dimensions and tolerances as needed.
- Oversee machine operation and make necessary adjustments to produce product.
- Monitor and verify parts to ensure conformance to engineer drawings and quality standards.
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed in all aspects of work including tool setup and operation, process verification, product inspection, documentation, and material handling.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to professionally communicate and work well with others.
- Requires high attention to detail and the ability to focus on safety, quality and productivity.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, customer specifications and instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced & dynamic work environment.
Previous experience is preferred but consideration will be given to all applicants with superior work ethic and a positive attitude.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
We are looking for a detailed, customer focused individual to provide service support to our customers. This individual will also provide support to others in the customer service department and operations. This individual must be committed to providing outstanding customer service, be flexible with the ability to handle multiple tasks, and possess a positive mental attitude.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Verbal and written communication with customers
- Enter production orders
- Communicate Shipping information
- Work directly with the production Manager to resolve issues.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Provide general office and administrative support (entering and emailing invoices, monitoring accounts payable, etc)
- Assist in shipping products as needed
- Positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Desire to learn
- Detail oriented
Pay: Competitive/Based on experience. Vacation, 401k with company match, Heath, Vision and Dental benefits available.