Kremin Inc. relies on Haas, Vertical CNC Milling Centers, and Okuma Mill Turns to offer the versatility and flexibility you need to machine any precision component, from prototypes to larger production runs. Repeatability is no problem with our machinery and accuracy is always top-notch. Rotary indexers can perform multiple operations during a single setup, which increases our productivity and improves your bottom line.
CNC Milling Details
- CNC Milling materials up to 30” × 16” × 20” and 25″ x 59″ x 25 (X-Y-Z)
- 3rd, 4th & 5th axis programming
- Close tolerances to +/- .0002” (depending on material characteristics)
- Conventional milling operations to 16” × 48” × 24” (X-Y-Z)
- Barfed mill-turn to 2” diameter or chucking capabilities