Few processes are more precise or versatile than Swiss turning. Our CNC Citizen Swiss Screw Machine can produce parts between 1/16” to 1¼″. The skilled craftsmen at Kremin Inc. have the expertise to get the best possible results with our Swiss lathes.
The Swiss turning center provides one-and-done capabilities, complex machining in one set-up with turning, threading, milling, drilling, and off-center work. This precision machine is highly effective on even the most complex and difficult materials.
If you’ve got a material that can’t be machined through conventional means or turning/milling operations, call Kremin Inc. and ask what our CNC Swiss Screw Machining can do for you.
Swiss Screw Machining Details
- A20, A32, L20, and L32 CNC machines
- Capable of producing some of the smallest machinable parts as well as longer length with through spindle transfer
- From 1/16” to 1¼” capabilities
- Auto-Swiss machining, thread whirling, front and back-side live tooling, and 12′ auto bar feeders
|2||Citizens A20VII Swiss Lathe with 12’ auto Bar feeder|
1) NEW in 2011 1) NEW in 2014
|2||Citizens A32VII Swiss Lathe with 12’ auto Bar feeder|
1) NEW in 2012 1) NEW in 2015
|2||Citizens L32XII Swiss Lathe with 12’ auto Bar feeder|
1) NEW in 2017 1) NEW in 2019 1) NEW in 2020
|1||Citizens L20E Swiss Lathe with 12’ auto Bar feeder|
NEW in 2014
|1||Citizens K16EVII Swiss Lathe with 12’ auto Bar feeder|
NEW in 2021