Precision Manufacturing ForMedical Products
Kremin brings the full spectrum of contract manufacturing services under one roof. Why? It’s simple: fewer set-ups = quicker deliveries and less overhead. We have outfitted ourselves to take mid-volume medical equipment productions all the way from custom machining to finishing to even shipping and packing. We’ve helped create medical devices and instruments in advanced orthopedics, endoscopy, and more.
Our specialty in swiss turning has given us a special ability to better serve partners in the medical device markets. Many of these projects require very small and complex components that are only cost-effective when produced by swiss screw machining. Medical OEMs and suppliers count on us to provide parts that meet tight tolerances. Quality and attention to detail are everything when the components may be going into a human body.
Our shop has been certified to ISO 13485:2016 standards, and our smaller size gives us great agility when it comes to getting started on new projects or responding to our partners’ needs.
Sounds like we can help you? Talk to our engineers about your medical project now!
Kremin can provide full manufacturing services to create medical components beyond just machining and turning.
We can also handle:
- Swiss Screw Machining
- CNC Turning
- CNC Milling
- Grinding Services
- Finishing Services
- Quality & Inspection Services
- Bar Coding
- Pull System for Lean Manufacturing Strategies
- KANBAN Scheduling Systems
See our shop’s equipment now.
Materials & Sizes Supported
We frequently work with common and exotic materials like stainless steel, inconel, copper, brass, titanium, and multiple grades of aluminum.
- Our swiss lathes can machine down to 1/16” and up to 1¼” material.
- Our mills can mill materials up to 30” × 16” × 20” and 25″ x 59″ x 25 (X-Y-Z)
- Conventional turning operations from 1/8” to 18” in diameter.
- Chucker lathes can machine from 1/16” to 3” in diameter through the spindle, chuck up to 18″ diameter with 30” swing.